Thursday, June 18, 2009

My personal love affair.

[IMG]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss333/Eddtv/myspace/EiffelTower.jpg[/IMG]

I can't begin to tell you about my obsession with this tower. It probably borders on abnormal - but I don't care.

How can you fall in love with a building you've never seen?

Easy. When you are an impressionable 6 year old and you see amovie with this beautiful tower and the film shows this couple falling in love and the nam proposing to the woman underneath the tower..........well there you have it. I've loved this building since i was 6 years old and I'm now 40.

I have trinkets, postcards, paintings, charms. I even wear a silver Eiffel Tower around my neck.

I'm yet to actually visit this building in person - but i'm sure it's everything I dream of and more.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Sometimes things just need no reason. They just are. I love that you love the Eiffel Tower. And it is everything you imagine and more. The view from it is astounding, and when you lay in the strip of grass in front of it while it is lit up in the middle of the night, it feels like you're in another world. I hope so very much that you get to see it someday.