Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time......

There's just not enough of it! Stuff fills it up, and before you know it - it's almost April.

So here's an update on what's been happening these past few months:-

Me: - Coelic diagnosis. Thrilled to death about that one. Allergic to what? Pies, cakes, garlic bread, biscuits, chocolate? You've got to be kidding me! I'm only just starting to look into Coelic forums and see the real deal. Did you know that you can buy Gluten Free make-up? As if dealing with my diet isn't going to be bad enough, now you're screwing with my make-up? If I can't get a mocha coloured lipstick that's GF - well, I won't be responsible for my actions!

L:- He's a little school boy! And not only that, he is a little school boy that loves going to school! How cool is that? After some hesitation (on my part, not his) this school has been the best thing that's happened to us in a long time.

N:- My big boy :o) Starts a new job tomorrow! Working in IT.

A:- My princess - Starts her hairdressing apprenticeship on 6th April. Loving the fact I'll have my very own hairdresser in the family.

DH: Well, not much I can say there. It's a relationship that is going nowhere....and I am accepting of that - for now.

No comments: