Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pity party over

Okay.......it's dust yourself off and get on with it day. Pity Party Day is over.

Today is a new day and a chance to start over.

I need a new direction and I don't know what or where it needs to come from.

Ready for a journey? I guess I am!

Keep Going, The Art of Perseverance.

The fact is, the sun does not always shine. Gentle breezes can grown into tornadoes. Too much rain can lead to flood, and too much sunshine causes the drought. Life is life–it is what it is. It offers no certainties, except that it will go on with you or without you. The sun will rise and set every day. Though clouds obscure your perception and you do not see it coming up and going down, it will do so nonetheless. So do the seasons follow their unerring cycle, waiting for no one or nothing. The seasons turn into years and the years into ages. Neither waiting nor caring if you join them, but never denying your choice to do so. They will go, and so much you because your journey is waiting. And in your journey you will learn reality and balance.

I found this excerpt on a wonderful blog I read called Gee Patty. A lovely lady whose own journey has inspired me.

No comments: